Dr. Stacey Raya, D.C.
Dr. Stacey Raya is the founder of the Raya Clinic located in Southington, CT, and has been in practice for 30 years. She was born in Brooklyn, NY and raised in Manalapan, NJ. She graduated in 1987 with a Bachelors of Science degree in Biology from Rutgers University in New Brunswick, NJ. She earned her Doctorate of Chiropractic in 1990 from New York Chiropractic College.
While in practice, Dr. Raya has earned three Post-Doctorate degrees. She became a Diplomate in Pediatrics and Obstetrics in 1998 while concurrently passing the Board to become a Fellow of the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture. She is board eligible for her Diplomate in Acupuncture, and is certified as an Orthopedic Acupuncturist. She also uses her certification in Cranial Sacral Therapy to complement her chiropractic and acupuncture balancing techniques.
Dr. Raya has an outstanding reputation in the holistic health care field. Her philosophy is based on the premise of the “Triad of Health” which is a combination of Chiropractic, Acupuncture, and Nutrition. This is accomplished by balancing the energy in the body through acupuncture, helping the body heal itself by assessing and correcting nutritional needs, and by restoring optimal function by removing interference in the nervous system using chiropractic adjustments.By combining her years of experience in these three areas of expertise, she has helped to heal thousands of patients during her career.Dr. Raya continues to welcome and enjoys treating the most challenging cases involving pain, chronic illness, and emotional trauma.
When not practicing or attending postgraduate seminars, Dr. Raya spends all of her time with her husband, Vinny, three sons Joey, Anthony and Michael, her special dog, Gigi and their large extended family.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, New York Chiropractic College , 1990
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Rutgers University , 1987
- Post-Doctoral Degrees
- Diplomate, International Chiropractic Association Pediatrics and Obstetrics
- Diplomate, International Academy of Medical Acupuncture
- Diplomate, Medical Acupuncture Orthopedics
- Certified Craniosacral Therapist, Upledger Institute of Neurological Disease and Trauma
- Certified Koren Specific Technique
- Nationally Certified Member of Disc Centers of America
- Member of International Disc Education Association